I purchased this FJ several years ago, It has set in the box most of its life.  It is just about as close to mint as I can find.  I can not find any visible blemishes on it anywhere.    

I would like to trade this reel for something of equal fishing related value.   It bothers me to just let it sit in a box if you want one or need one, I promise you this would be a good one to look at.

20190404_173556.jpg

• Like 1

I think you need a price!

I would trade you my Daiwa Ballistic EX 2500 used twice. Not sure if your interested in another reel but throwing it out there.

PM sent.

1 hour ago, lou304 said:

I think you need a price!

Ok my friend, how does a $1000 dollars sound, or I will trade for something fishing related that is equivalent of the reels actual value.

6 hours ago, thunderblack said:

I would trade you my Daiwa Ballistic EX 2500 used twice. Not sure if your interested in another reel but throwing it out there.

I am hoping to trade for something besides a spinning reel.  I would probably just keep this one as  it is a great reel, I just have too many spinning reels as it is.

2 hours ago, onenutinthewater said:

Antique bobber?

500-0.jpg

Tempting

If you have a price in mind to sell it PM me. Sell, trade what’s the difference. The money will get you what you want. I’m interested. 

13 minutes ago, Spankey said:

If you have a price in mind to sell it PM me. Sell, trade what’s the difference. The money will get you what you want. I’m interested. 

I just wanted everyone to have an opportunity to get the reel if they needed a solid reel in good shape. Not everyone has a pocket full of extra cash, but most guys that have fished for any time at all will have a few things they could trade.  

I have had a lot of interesting offers, and requests for items that I would consider in trade.  Here are a few things that would interest me.  Older Daiwa BC reels, TDZ, OG Zillion , Alphas, Pixy, Sol, Fuego T3 variants.  TDZ 100M spool, Baits liike a slow sink TM Bullshad or Bull gill, Deps Buzzjets or other wake or topwater baits.   If I don't get any offers for trade I will probably post a price and try to sell it in a few days.

Any chance you still have this?

Yes, I still have it.