Oregon Native

Chatter trailer...

Asked this same question and had my best like with rage bug rigged sideways. Perfect profile. I take the top 2 appendages off 

As I mentioned before I prefer the bluegill chatterbait with a dark trailer, but the other day the Bait Monkey grabbed me and I bought a white chatterbait. I put a white Zoom paddletail on it, fished it in murky waters and caught a couple of three pounders and a one pounder.

They had stopped hitting the darler chatterbait but hit white spinnerbaits so I decided to try a white chatterbait. I'm glad I did.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, Drew03cmc said:

I've become a huge fan of the Razor Shadz. They fit well and move perfect for me.

Same.

I do not care for paddle tails or "action' style baits as a chatterbait trailer. The Razor Shad has just the right amount of subtle movement. A Zako is a close second, but I prefer the Razor for it's durability. I save the paddle tails, and other baits with more built in action for swim jigs.

• Like 1

Thanks, I will try that. I use a lot of fluke trailers, keitech's and Lake Fork Live Magic Shad.