ItsHardwick

REEL IT FORWARD!!!

So I’ve seen a couple of reels been given away lately and thought that was awesome! I’m currently trying to sell a bunch of my stuff and as I was getting it together I came across 3 reels I thought perfect for this so here goes. I have the following reels free to a good home-

Abu Garcia promax 7.1-1

Lew laser speed spool 6.8-1

Kast King Spartacus 6.3-1

The abu is like new, the laser saw some use last year on my sons rod but is in great shape, the kast king looks like it saw a lot of use but really didn’t. All 3 work great. 

SO! If you have a youngster that needs a baitcaster, you run a school team or club, or you’re just a broke angler that needs a new reel, reply to the thread and put your name in and which one you’d like and why. I’ll wait a week to ten days so everyone gets a chance to see and enter then I’ll figure out how to draw and send out some free reels. If anyone wants to donate a dollar or two to help cover the shipping that would be cool but not necessary, I can cover it. Just a chance to get in on the good feels. 

Good luck everyone! And to you others who can, lets keep paying it forward. 

76BFB436-D040-4E56-B98D-11AA93AFCB6B.jpeg.cf4a9b32ff2df2c6c4505f9a6e0cb63a.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

On VA Disability, any one would be nice to have. Partial to the Lew's but beggars can't be choosers. My gear is old and seen better days. Since use them because at my age, fishing is about all I can look forward to getting out and doing.

I would give it to my neighbor (10 year old) who is just getting into bass fishing an wants a bait caster!

I just won one so this is not an entry but thank you so much for paying it forward!

• Like 1

One of those reels would be a great prize for our twice a year HS tournaments (Broad Run HS, Ashburn VA) that I oversee.

I'm about to graduate high school and I need to save for college. A new reel would be incredible because I only have one baitcaster at the moment. Even if I don't win, I just want to say thank you for making people's lives better!!

• Like 1

i'd be stoked to give it to my younger 15 year old cousin who is looking to get into a decent casting setup as to learn on!

Thanks for the awesome opportunity! I'm trying to get my younger brother into bass fishing and could use an extra reel! Thank you again and I would love to pay for shipping if you still have any reels left!

• Like 1

Awesome! I didn’t expect this many responses so fast but that’s great!

So far we have entered:

-Jakerite

-Sam Janssen

-Kiko13

-Clarky

-EWREX

-Seth_7

I’ll draw the names this Sunday night and post the winners and then ship them out Monday or Tuesday as work allows. Keep the entries coming folks and let me know if I miss anyone. 

I would give it to my little brother who just turned 11 who has gotten into bass fishing lately with me and I would teach him how to use it.

Heck, put my son and I in. He is 12 and loves bass fishing. 

Alright more entries! I love it. 

Now we have:

-Jakerite

-Sam Janssen

-Kiko13

-Clarky

-EWREX

-Seth_7

-SoFloSully

-Drew03cmc

I'm really excited about this!

Can you add me in? Im 15 and fishing my first tournament at the end of this month and need a reel for pitching jigs and fishing plastics

If it’s not too late I’d like to sign up. I’m a high schooler that would love any of those reels! Thanks for doing this!

1516823061801.thumb.png.85403bb113e62cf114d9fc20b9f3d93b.pngOur fishing club hosts a youth event every year, giving the older kids a bait caster can really inspire a spark for bass fishing! Throw my hat into the ring, if it's not too late.  Good on you!

Check them out on Facebook

@cheesecountybassclub

Let's make this a little bit more interesting. I have yet another Shimano Caenan that no longer sees any use. I will let ItsHardwick draw two names and he can send his reel to the first name and I will send my reel to the second name. Seems as though there are a lot of deserving people and instead of starting a new thread I will just give people an "extra" chance to get a reel all in this thread. 

• Like 1

I help with the Arkansas bassmaster high school series. As well as know a couple local high school anglers. I'm sure I could find a young angler deserving. Put me in.

Plenty of time still to get in. I’ll draw the names Sunday night. @jbsoonerfan that’s awesome of you to throw one in!

So as for the entrants we have:

-Jakerite

-Sam Janssen

-Kiko13

-Clarky

-EWREX

-Seth_7

-SoFloSully

-Drew03cmc

-booniedog

-thereeldeal

-umckibben

-ohboyitsrobby

Just to clarify im giving away all 3 of the reels in the original post. So right now you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning a reel. I’ll let the first name choose which reel they want and so on. Good luck everybody!

• Like 1

If it's not too late I'm in!

I haven't been active on here in a long time, but I just graduated high school and am planning to fish some tournaments this summer with a buddy before I head off to college.

Thanks, and if I am too late I totally understand.

I’ll add you in. I didn’t have time to draw this weekend so I’ll do it tonight. 

I’m about to draw here in just a minute. I’m really sorry everyone I’ve been working 16 hour days and passing out at night when I get home. 

Results coming soon. 

• Like 3