Brad Reid

St. Croix Sale - Reign Rods

Just a quick note here that I received an email notification from St. Croix that it has a sale on Reign rods, both spinning and casting versions. I really don't quite know how Reign fits into the St. Croix family but it seems to be that they use the blanks, maybe more features, and build a lower price point offering.

Rod prices down to $65 so very competitive for someone looking to fill in a gap in their rod collections.

I picked up one of each last Christmas, like the rods a whole lot.

No, I have no affiliation of any sort with St. Croix. Just a customer passing along the info here.

Cheers! Brad

Reign Rod sale

P.S. also a sale on some other St. Croix rods, like Triumphs, where you can get one of their fly rods for 50% off.

• Like 1

FYI, I chose to order a Triumph spinning rod in a M power, 7'6" length. From my boat house deck, I needed a rod to cast a bit farther to reach a creek channel, a few other spots just beyond my current limitations on rod casting distance.. Other than an UL rod of that same length, I have nothing in my rod arsenal greater than 7 feet. 

Brad