Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My 1997 yamaha pro V 150 psi hose that runs to dash guage has broke. I need to replace it. I believe the size is 1/8" ID and its like a ployethylene tubing. I cant find that anywhere online, and there isnt any boat dealers close. Is that the correct size?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles


    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels



    bass fish

    fish for bass

  • Create New...