Sign in to follow this  
RaymondJr

Inversion table

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.

I've had chronic back pain for around 8 months, spent a considerable amount of money at the chiropractors and visited the physio regularly. My back had not been healing at all, I recently had an X ray done and found nothing wrong. So I tried the inversion table, bought brand new from ebay.
Put it together, used it for around 5-7 minutes, felt fine, woke up next day, and could barely move, still can barely just breathe now as I am typing. I know I have probably overused the table and stretched my spine far too much. Was wondering has anyone else had this experience? It has pretty much debilitated me completely now, and am considering getting my back scanned again.

i have an older model of the Teeter Hang Up that i used for a while. that is, until my last endoscopy revealed a hiatal hernia, so i had to stop hanging upside down. but i never experienced anything like you are talking about. hopefully it’s just sore muscles. good luck brother and welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

I've had a herniated l5 for five years. Never has spinal decompression hurt me, it's always been a relief.  

I'm no doctor, but I'd take a wild guess that you may have a severely pinched nerve. 

• Like 1