Sign in to follow this  
NE-KID

6thSense fishing crankbaits

I didn't know where to put this here or tackle so I chose here if it needs to move please go ahead and move it. Last week I was on eBay not doing much so I typed in 6th Sense fishing lures to see what these cost by lure. Low and behold I came across a seller who was selling a lot of these lures and jigs. As you can see these crankbaits haven't been used yet by the original owner.

He was only wanting $155 shipped so I google searched 6thSense and found out the prices for these and they aren't that cheap so purchasing these for $155 was one heck of a great deal. Here are the crankbaits.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

Great deal!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Great deal!

Thank you sir!

Good score, I wonder if it was someone who had a subscription to one of there boxes. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Derek1 said:

Good score, I wonder if it was someone who had a subscription to one of there boxes. 

Not sure to be honest I tried asking the seller were they new, used or were they from a subscription box all he replied with new and never used. 

Great deal! 6th Sense paint jobs are by far my favorite, and the trebles are above average compared to most, so you're saving some money there too!

• Thanks 1

You got those for under $4 per lure, that is a fantastic deal!  Good find!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wcjohnson said:

Great deal! 6th Sense paint jobs are by far my favorite, and the trebles are above average compared to most, so you're saving some money there too!

Yes, I agree! Always good to save money now days. I like the hooks very sharp and the paint jobs are on point!

2 hours ago, MrFrost said:

You got those for under $4 per lure, that is a fantastic deal!  Good find!

Thank you. I don't know why other people didn't take a chance on the good deal. 

• Like 1

Wow what a deal. If I would have seen that, they would have been mine. I too have been wanting to try there lures but haven’t pulled the trigger. i seem to always buy SPRO. Let us know what you think when you fish them. 

• Thanks 1

AMAZING deal!!! 6th Sense makes some of the best baits out there...their paint jobs are 2nd to none (and that includes Megabass IMO). Man, talk about being in the right place at the right time, kudos to you :thumbsup3:.

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 11:20 PM, DRhodes said:

Wow what a deal. If I would have seen that, they would have been mine. I too have been wanting to try there lures but haven’t pulled the trigger. i seem to always buy SPRO. Let us know what you think when you fish them. 

12 hours ago, Brett's_daddy said:

AMAZING deal!!! 6th Sense makes some of the best baits out there...their paint jobs are 2nd to none (and that includes Megabass IMO). Man, talk about being in the right place at the right time, kudos to you :thumbsup3:.

3 minutes ago, FishTank said:

Good deal.  Enjoy.....

Thanks everyone. I'm planning on taking them on my vacation trip this coming up week to New Hampshire and hopefully get some nice fish with them many different colors and sizes to choose from for sure. Can't wait!

21 minutes ago, NE-KID said:

Thanks everyone. I'm planning on taking them on my vacation trip this coming up week to New Hampshire and hopefully get some nice fish with them many different colors and sizes to choose from for sure. Can't wait!

If you're going to NH you're pretty close to VT...Lake Champlain has been pretty hot lately I've been told. The LCI (Lake Champlain Invitational) tournament is this weekend.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brett's_daddy said:

If you're going to NH you're pretty close to VT...Lake Champlain has been pretty hot lately I've been told. The LCI (Lake Champlain Invitational) tournament is this weekend.

I'll be three hours away from Lake Champlain from where I am going to be staying from what Google maps showed.  

Woulda taken that deal in a heart beat. I almost exclusively use their cranks, now. They make a great shakey head, too 👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Smalls said:

Woulda taken that deal in a heart beat. I almost exclusively use their cranks, now. They make a great shakey head, too 👍

I didn't know about until Matt from Matt Luna Fishing on YouTube told me about them. I checked them and liked the colors and once I found the eBay listing for those crankbaits and jigs for sale I jumped on them. I am happy! #Hype

• Like 1

Great score!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bankbeater said:

Great score!

Thank you.