Jump to content
CrankFate

So I was Mowing the Lawn Today

Recommended Posts

And this old lady was walking by just as I opened the garage door to walk outside with my baseball cap, sun glasses, work gloves and SA Face Shield on. She nearly fainted.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a picture?

 

What about your shorts and tee???? :confused50: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 2:30 PM, CrankFate said:

And this old lady was walking by just as I opened the garage door to walk outside with my baseball cap, sun glasses, work gloves and SA Face Shield on. She nearly fainted.

If you'd have been wearing any clothes besides on your head, she'd have been fine.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sam said:

How about a picture?

 

What about your shorts and tee???? :confused50: 

 

20 hours ago, Scott F said:

If you'd have been wearing any clothes besides on your head, she'd have been fine.

No pics, but no—get your minds out of the gutter—I had a shirt and pants on!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...