Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2003 Ford F-150, 106,000 miles. Nearly all of it's miles  were put on traveling between home and a fishing destination.

 

truck.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crankin4Bass said:

That's pretty cool. Does it hook under the back crossbar?

Nope its fixed with L-bolts thru siderail hole but many are fixing it on the rear crossbar though

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you go:

 

57764499121__DE529878-4AA6-4727-B823-9C4FA434CF71.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Avalanche is my boat puller and snowy road vehicle for the wife. The Colorado is my company vehicle/ daily driver. 

 

8F4AE60C-6AC8-49E8-94F9-8C082565632E.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DogBone_384 said:

Here you go:

 

57764499121__DE529878-4AA6-4727-B823-9C4FA434CF71.JPG

 

Well @DogBone_384 you won't have any trouble finding your truck in a Nor'easter! :poke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2012 Ford Explorer pulls my 18 ft Nitro plenty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2013 F350 to pull my ranger currently. I did like my Chevy with a 8ft bed, it fit the yak perfect, sucked pulling the boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LadiMopar said:

you won't have any trouble finding your truck in a Nor'easter! 

Nor will any members have trouble finding me at fishing grounds!  Toyota calls it Inferno Orange .... good name since I'm a Firefighter ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, Justin Roberts said:

just traded in a 14 z71 for this 19

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a31.jpg

Man I love the look of the 2019's, trying to upgrade myself into one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, superkamikazee said:

2013 4Runner with a Yakima rack / Showdown kayak lift. 

 

W4xxzSjh.jpg

I have a 4runner too. How do you like the Showdown? Is it noisy?  What cross bars are you running?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crankin4Bass said:

I have a 4runner too. How do you like the Showdown? Is it noisy?  What cross bars are you running?

I'm running the Timberline towers, and Jetstream cross bars. I like the whole setup a lot, keeps my truck from getting banged up when loading, and makes it a lot easier to load in general. I don't notice any extra noise or mpg loss, the 4runner isn't really aerodynamic in general lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SATXangler said:

Man I love the look of the 2019's, trying to upgrade myself into one

Although I prefer the 19 look over the 18 models, I wasn't exactly looking to upgrade from my 14 Z71.  My 14 had a 7.5" lift and 22s with 35s on it.  It was a tank!  I must admit that the new one rides so much smoother than the old one though 😆

Edit:  The reason I got the 19 is due to my transfer case and tranny starting to slip 😥  I did have a few issues with the 14, but I bought it well-used (100k miles when I got it).  I had to fix the AC, compressor and condenser.  That was a headache to do on my own, but I'm a DIY'er through and through.

 

The 2020 hd models are catching my eye, but I know most people disregard the new look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 9:32 PM, A-Jay said:

 

2015507946_DenaliPro-VbassBR.jpg.c5d4e4b23adfac857bf54488cdba874e.jpg

 

2018 GMC Pick Up ~ 8100 miles 

A-Jay

Sweet setup, really nice Lund!

On 7/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, Scott F said:

2003 Ford F-150, 106,000 miles. Nearly all of it's miles  were put on traveling between home and a fishing destination.

 

truck.jpg

Beautiful truck. I have a 99 with over 300k, same color. Original motor and trans. It’s been all over the country fishing, since dad had it. I bought a 12 f150 in 15, it stays in the garage. I just cannot part with the 99. I know it like the back of my hand.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1994 Chevy half ton high top conversion van, used as camping, fishing vehicle. the bride quit camping now used by me fishing only.

12 poles from ceiling, 5 big tackle box's,  porta pot , screened doors, windows, full seat to nap on. 80 yrs young, fish with a walker, handicap access only. fishing second biggest joy in my life still. hope for at least 20 more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Justin Roberts said:

Although I prefer the 19 look over the 18 models, I wasn't exactly looking to upgrade from my 14 Z71.  My 14 had a 7.5" lift and 22s with 35s on it.  It was a tank!  I must admit that the new one rides so much smoother than the old one though 😆

Edit:  The reason I got the 19 is due to my transfer case and tranny starting to slip 😥  I did have a few issues with the 14, but I bought it well-used (100k miles when I got it).  I had to fix the AC, compressor and condenser.  That was a headache to do on my own, but I'm a DIY'er through and through.

 

The 2020 hd models are catching my eye, but I know most people disregard the new look.

Man that 14 sounds like a dream haha. Love the look of those, but with those issues popping up never hurts to upgrade into something newer, plus having the warranty is a plus! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...