So as the title states I just bought two Kayaks for my wife and I that is:

-2x Vibe Seaghost 110

I really love the layout on the 2019 Seaghost and the new middle console.

Ok I have a few questions should I have bought 2x Old Town Topwater 120 Instead?

How stable is the Vibe oppose to the Old town?

Which Kayak would have been better to take out on the Ocean, Open Water, Bay with choppy water?

Which of the two would have been the best to easily stand in?

Now I could cancel the order of the Vibe kayaks and order two Old town kayaks and they both are around the same price $900 and some change with shipping but what has me holding on to the 110 Seaghost is that it comes with the Rudder system and the 120 Topwater does not plus I believe I like the new 2019 middle console better on the Seaghost. If I had to pick one thing that would have me sold is the stability of it to be able to go on all types of waters. Lakes, rivers, bays, ponds, open water with chop.

Now I know Vibe has the seaghost 130 but that would be to long for me to haul it on top of my suv. I think the 110 would be easier and it is a lot lighter.

Thank you!

The Bait Monkey loves you.

I debated on both of those and went with the Topwater 106. I personally didn't care for the center console on the Sea Ghost. Just seemed like it would get in the way. Also the Topwater is American made and has a lifetime hull warranty. I've had it out a few times now since I got it in June and have never felt unstable. I have stood in it but haven't gotten quite comfortable with that yet. You may be better off with the Sea Ghost and rudder if you're going into deep, choppy water. You can try them and if you decide you don't like them, they hold their value pretty well.