JK Jake

Soft Plastics and A LOT OF HARDBAITS for sale

All of the Hardbaits pictured have only been used 1 or 2 times out on the water. 

Total retail price for the hardbaits is $182. I will sell all of the hardbaits and soft plastics together for $75 plus the cost for shipping. 

If you only want to buy part of the lot or have any interest send me a personal message. I will be using PayPal for the payment.

1ojsanPjvpT1YuiaLC1Q9OnUNiWn_1i3pcDvkeVXVieAscjDk51NU5KinFHke6CIZg1wqgRsdbPf7zaKPj6YhvlO7uxvSOkK28ImvXQvoMKCWNmYiFzK39caprVIkQIvPvvi0-zc   some packs may have 1-3 plastics missing

N_Rvt_w8BWFRO8YKFceLs71nf_U62RP0PRmotrm7dD-3KgOMEQe6Rus0DhhKrI31Wr6PrpoeWDyeaUCID1wqYE9jWIoVgp7nlPRfH2eqgJnsPYAgmAfOu9VYfPNmh1UwDJBD1D8nMTqTPaxqe7w8uakNm1ilkLwotINaqWRA22NXj1vRMCEFZAxFVc2b45wFMJWsUndtVkwHEqYEO8-itqYgOgNuG_68iM1PSycpaTeCZgSq8-INkUmZCNIwC04JuqAGzvj4s7JFhpgO

The blue tape on some of the lures in the picture on the right indicates a minute amount of rust on the part of the hook with the tape.

Only a few lures are missing hook(s).

Notable lures include-Strike King KVD 1.5, Booyah Boss Pop, Bill Lewis StutterStep, Lucky Craft Squarebill, Lucky Craft Sammy