Glenn

5 Best Lures for Fall Bass Fishing

Hey guys - new video!  What are your favorite fall baits?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

well done, thanks Glenn 👍

Any recommendations on a tight wiggling crank? Shad rap surely, but would like something that'll cast well on a baitcast outfit.

What factors besides water temps are involved in the fall transition? Is length of day a factor?

Also, Glenn mentioned 50 degree water temps a lot in the video. Does it really have to drop that low? I realize that the transition would take place at different times around the country, especially in areas that cool down earlier. Out here in California some lakes still have water temps in the high 70s to low 80s. Will the transition occur here with temps higher than 50 degrees?

Joe

2 hours ago, Bassjam2000 said:

Any recommendations on a tight wiggling crank? Shad rap surely, but would like something that'll cast well on a baitcast outfit.

If you can find any, the Rapala Crankin Rap has a tight action and one of my favorites .I bought some last year on-line.

Buzzbaits , spinnerbaits , lipless cranks , diving cranks and six inch worms . Those are the same lures I use spring and summer too . Just depends on the cover or structure I'm targeting .

2 hours ago, Bassjam2000 said:

KVD Flat Side crankbait would be one I can think of. I have the 6th Sense Flat 75X which I bought new at the end of last season and can't wait to try this Fall.