euroshowoff

Spinning setup - recommended best uses?

I've started to try and use more spinning gear this season and had some questions about my setups best uses. I've listed the spinning reels and rods I have and would like to know how the combos could be best used. (I have an extra rod that I have not paired a reel with)

Reels:

Daiwa BG 2000 (Suffix 10lb braid to Sunline 8lb fc leader)

Daiwa BG 3000 (PowerPro 10lb braid to Sunline 8lb fc leader)

Rods:

Dobyns Sierra 692SF

Dobyns Fury 702SF

Dobyns Fury 703SF

I have a Dobyns  702sf I use it for drop shot and Ned rig mostly.  The 703 I would think would be good for wacky rigs, tubes, and unweighted texas rig.  Just my opinion of what I would use those two for.

I agree with FishinBuck07 for the most part. You probably only need 2 spinning combos rigged up though. I prefer baitcasters for most stuff due to casting precision, but spinning gear is good when you can just toss a bait in a general direction and don't need pinpoint accuracy. I think if I was targeting largemouth or smallmouth, 2 finesse baits among everything else I'd use casting rods/reels for, seems like enough.

Ya I specifically bought a tatula sv to throw lighter baits, but weightless flukes and trigs is what I wanted a spinnning setup for outside of my drop shot rod.