Jump to content

poppin Phattie


bocabasser

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, diehardbassfishing said:

3 show up on ebay.

Same seller.

 

Karl

somethings sketchy with that guy. I was the highest bidder on all 3, but got outbid at 3:30 this am. next thing I know, they're back up for sale. same seller ]. weird 

18 minutes ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

I have 5 all brand new. 1 white, 2 black and 2 Florida bass color. I'm in FL also, PM me if interested. Screenshot_20210912-201859_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7f3f076b7390e5dc3717a7fb43669b63.jpg

message sent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
15 minutes ago, bocabasser said:

somethings sketchy with that guy. I was the highest bidder on all 3, but got outbid at 3:30 this am. next thing I know, they're back up for sale. same seller ]. weird 

I just had the exact same thing happen to me with some swimbaits. I was the only bidder all week then got outbid last minute because I was about to win them all for $4 plus shipping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
15 hours ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

I just had the exact same thing happen to me with some swimbaits. I was the only bidder all week then got outbid last minute because I was about to win them all for $4 plus shipping. 

Its called sniping. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, J Francho said:

I can't believe anyone wins anything on eBay without using a sniping service.

I did last last month JF, and was kinda surprised I won the auction for this mint JDM Curado from Japan for about $100.00 +shipping. 

13FC2744-625D-4F8C-82F0-BC5951D9105C.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
1 hour ago, J Francho said:

Nice pickup!

 

I was clearly mislead by the thread title? ?

 

Allen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

It got a little sidetracked, ? But Bocabasser still looking for more poppin phatties so y'all hook him up!

yes please. I'll take as many as I can. thanks DW

1 hour ago, J Francho said:

Try some Reaction Innovations baits. 

I use many RI baits. that poppin Phattie has been discontinued and it catches giants! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
3 hours ago, bocabasser said:

yes please. I'll take as many as I can. thanks DW

I use many RI baits. that poppin Phattie has been discontinued and it catches giants! 

Have you tried the Bobby's perfect? I'm about to list some of those for sale. They are awesome and also discontinued. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

Have you tried the Bobby's perfect? I'm about to list some of those for sale. They are awesome and also discontinued. 

I have and love them. very rarely do I throw a non poppin frog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • fishing reel

    fishing forum

    Outboard Engine

    fishing forum

    fishing tackle

    fishing

    fishing

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.