poppin Phattie

bocabasser

3 hours ago, diehardbassfishing said:

3 show up on ebay.

Same seller.

Karl

somethings sketchy with that guy. I was the highest bidder on all 3, but got outbid at 3:30 this am. next thing I know, they're back up for sale. same seller ]. weird 

18 minutes ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

I have 5 all brand new. 1 white, 2 black and 2 Florida bass color. I'm in FL also, PM me if interested. Screenshot_20210912-201859_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7f3f076b7390e5dc3717a7fb43669b63.jpg

message sent. 

• Super User
15 minutes ago, bocabasser said:

somethings sketchy with that guy. I was the highest bidder on all 3, but got outbid at 3:30 this am. next thing I know, they're back up for sale. same seller ]. weird 

I just had the exact same thing happen to me with some swimbaits. I was the only bidder all week then got outbid last minute because I was about to win them all for $4 plus shipping. 

• Super User
15 hours ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

I just had the exact same thing happen to me with some swimbaits. I was the only bidder all week then got outbid last minute because I was about to win them all for $4 plus shipping. 

Its called sniping. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J Francho said:

I can't believe anyone wins anything on eBay without using a sniping service.

I did last last month JF, and was kinda surprised I won the auction for this mint JDM Curado from Japan for about $100.00 +shipping. 

13FC2744-625D-4F8C-82F0-BC5951D9105C.jpeg

• Like 1

• Super User

Nice pickup!

I was clearly mislead by the thread title? ?

Allen

1 hour ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

It got a little sidetracked, ? But Bocabasser still looking for more poppin phatties so y'all hook him up!

yes please. I'll take as many as I can. thanks DW

Try some Reaction Innovations baits. 

I use many RI baits. that poppin Phattie has been discontinued and it catches giants! 

• Super User
3 hours ago, bocabasser said:

yes please. I'll take as many as I can. thanks DW

I use many RI baits. that poppin Phattie has been discontinued and it catches giants! 

Have you tried the Bobby's perfect? I'm about to list some of those for sale. They are awesome and also discontinued. 

1 hour ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

Have you tried the Bobby's perfect? I'm about to list some of those for sale. They are awesome and also discontinued. 

I have and love them. very rarely do I throw a non poppin frog.

• 2 weeks later...