Sign in to follow this  
CFFF 1.5

www.ffo-tackle.com Refurbished Pflueger Trion GX35

I bought two of these reels from www.ffo-tackle.com and they came in the mail on Friday. These reels are in pristine condition. The one reel had a very small chip in the paint but that is the only thing I could find wrong with the reel. It was smooth and works flawlessly. I took it out sunday night and caught a 14" fish on it and had no problems. I got these reels for $24.00 a piece and found a free shipping promo code online. Anyone that is looking for a cheap spinning reel should really jump on this deal.

I brought some tubes from them...never received them.

$20 down the drain.

They wouldn't even work with me.They just basically said UPS dropped them off and that was that.

Won't deal with them again i don't care how good and cheap their product is now.

I have purchased from them multiple times and have never had a problem. I think I have made 4 different purchases from them. One of them being a rod and it came perfectly packaged in a heavy duty cardboard rod tube. Also they always throw in a freebie with every order. I'm sorry you never received your order from them. Did you check the tracking on your package to see if the status ever changed to delivered?

I've purchased from FFO 6 or 7 times, and got my stuff pretty quick.  Unfortunately, UPS will leave stuff on your doorstep and people can take it.  Glad you didn't lose more than $20

I brought some tubes from them...never received them.

$20 down the drain.

They wouldn't even work with me.They just basically said UPS dropped them off and that was that.

Won't deal with them again i don't care how good and cheap their product is now.

not saying ur a bad guy or insinuaiting  but if all retailers sent stuff out that a costomer said they didnt recieve they would go broke. AFTER they send it to ya its not there responsibility if UPS, or feDEX drops it off or even uspo and nowdays people will steal from there own familey and freinds

are the trions they have actual trions , or a refurb'd 'exclusive'? someone mentioned that there is a difference in color between the actuals and exclusives , and there apparently is between this - http://www.ffo-tackle.com/detail.cfm?PassProdId=3828

and this - http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?id=0029733119155a&navCount=2&podId=0029733&parentId=cat20333&masterpathid=&navAction=jump&cmCat=MainCatcat20166-cat20333&catalogCode=IJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20333&hasJS=true

unless im just going crazy...

I've purchased from FFO 6 or 7 times, and got my stuff pretty quick. Unfortunately, UPS will leave stuff on your doorstep and people can take it. Glad you didn't lose more than $20

That's what i assume happened.They never knocked on my door,because i was home till 2:30pm then left for work and my girl got home right around 3pm.From the tracking slip is how i know this.

I like Fed Ex around here...so i try to order from places that uses their delivery service as much as i can.

Maxximus Redneckus you are probably right.For now i just don't feel comfortable ordering from them for now.I guess it's just me. :-[

are the trions they have actual trions , or a refurb'd 'exclusive'? someone mentioned that there is a difference in color between the actuals and exclusives , and there apparently is between this - http://www.ffo-tackle.com/detail.cfm?PassProdId=3828

and this - http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?id=0029733119155a&navCount=2&podId=0029733&parentId=cat20333&masterpathid=&navAction=jump&cmCat=MainCatcat20166-cat20333&catalogCode=IJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20333&hasJS=true

unless im just going crazy...

I am betting there was to much lighting in the first photo and thats why it looks different from the second. I have seen the same thing happen in pictures of the President and Medalist reels.

Enjoy your Trion they are great reels, very reliable. I love my rear drag version. I find that lately I am using my Pflueger reels more than my Daiwa's and Shimano's.

they are factory refurbished but they are identical to my buddy's trion that he bought new in Bass Pro Shops.

well , i went by sports authority tonight and saw the trions in 2 or 3 different colors for $40....and a president combo for $59.97. i may have to snag up one of these if i can find the free shipping code..and if the fiance will let me.