Sign in to follow this  
krisjack69

Carrot Stix

What is a good all around carrot stix rod.I would like to have one for throwing lipless crankbaits and worms like trick worms and stick baits.Any help would be great.

6'6" MH, is a general all around rod. Maybe a Medium if you plan to throw lighter baits.

Look at the mhf 6'9"  The action on these rods are a bit slower than most, imo, but it will serve well pullin' double duty.

Look at the mhf 6'9"  The action on these rods are a bit slower than most, imo, but it will serve well pullin' double duty

x2,   I love my 6'9"  MHF Caster.  Great all around rod.

The CLTX 691MH-C is probably the crown jewel of their entire lineup.  Wish I would have kept at least one.

The CLTX 691MH-C is probably the crown jewel of their entire lineup. Wish I would have kept at least one.

Have two of this model and I use them when I'm in my float tube.  I only carry two rods and these are great for just about every single application.  GREAT senko rods btw.

***.com

Free shipping over $50, so the rod will be shipped free. Also free T-Shirt and a sticker. Extremely fast with the shipping.

Could look on ebay and try getting one for cheaper, but *** has a great selection.

A store on Ebay called Dolilfishie sales LTX's for 150 and refunds 20 bucks at check out so there 130 and free shipping.. I have bought from them a lot and its always super fast shipping and a first class seller and I would buy from them again in a heart beat! all LTX are new and 130.. you cant beat that.. they carry all models of the LTX and gold's... check them out...

A store on Ebay called Dolilfishie sales LTX's for 150 and refunds 20 bucks at check out so there 130 and free shipping.. I have bought from them a lot and its always super fast shipping and a first class seller and I would buy from them again in a heart beat! all LTX are new and 130.. you cant beat that.. they carry all models of the LTX and gold's... check them out...

X2  Excellent seller, here's their addy:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/dolilfishie__W0QQ_armrsZ1