Sign in to follow this  
pk

Curado E - Review of Sorts

Shouldn't this be on the She Man O board?

Seriously, the board is right there so you guys can gush all over your reels without sickening the rest of us. ;)

I was under the impression that the "Shimano Product Support Board" was specifically for product support

A board specifically for products that supposedly don't break?  

Seems like Revos were discussed also? I kind of like my Diawa Advantage also.

Seriously, the board is right there so you guys can gush all over your reels without sickening the rest of us. ;)

I was under the impression that the "Shimano Product Support Board" was specifically for product support

I heard they were going to do boards for other products but with a possible bandwidth overload they could have crashed a server. ;):)

I heard they were going to do boards for other products but with a possible bandwidth overload they could have crashed a server. ;):)

I took my new Curado out again this morning this time paired up with a 6'6 M action Crucial.  I was casting light weight worms, spinnerbaits and small light crankbaits into the win with much more ease than my Revo SXs.  Every time I use this reel I like it even more.  

The 7:1 worked great with the cranks and spinnerbaits

in my opinion the 100d  is twice the reel as the e7 i can cast the same lure on a 100d 40 yards farther  shimano told me to take it apart and take out some of the grease from the bushings. i soaked them and got it all out and it does cast better but still not as good as a 100d  going to send it back to shimano and have them go through the reel  or find someone to trade a good used 100d  the e-7 is about4  

i can cast the same lure on a 100d 40 yards farther

I agree! That's quite the feat dude. 120' longer? Sounds like you got one on roids.

sorry guys i should have said 40 ft .  how long in the penalty box?

40FT