Sign in to follow this  
ALbasser

Falcon warranty experience?

Hello to everybody. I have been reading this forum for a while, but am new to posting. I have read a lot of posts in this topic and have seen what most users reccomend for rods in the <$200 range like Powell, Kistler, St. Croix, Falcon, and other so I took a trip to Bass Pro while I was out of town for buisiness. I fell in love with the Falcon Cara T7. I REALLY wanted to touch a Powell after reading so much good stuff about it, but can't find any aroud here! But as for the topic, has anybody had any experience with the warranty service for Falcon rods? I would really like to know how they stand behind their rods before I purchase one. Also the rod I am planning on purchasing is the CC-5-1610S.

You will not have any problems with Falcon, none!  They are a top notch company from top to bottom.

Later, ;)

I have dealt with them.They are top-notch. Have no doubt about them standing behind their products.The person I dealt with was not only helpful,but genuinely friendly and that is something that seems to be rarer in our society everyday. If you have any doubts,just call them and speak to the warranty guy yourself.

sold a 3 year old cara 1610 to one of my much younger fishing buddies...he broke the rod on a hookset right above the handle...they replaced the rod for $20.00, even tho he had no receipt and the age of the second-hand rod was obvious.

the next week, i broke a brand new cara 5-167 on a hookset...same place as the 1610...all i got back was the broken rod and a very terse letter from mgt. telling me my warranty claim was not valid.

i will own no more falcons.