Sign in to follow this  
MichBassMan

Black Monday Sales

I'm looking to buy some fishing takle as gifts. Does anyone know of Black Monday sales going on on the web today for rods, reels, etc?

Thanks for all input !

www.***.com

Hurry up though, the sales expires at 5:00 p.m. California time!!!!!!!!

Thanks doc, but they are out of stock on the shimano reels I wanted,,,grrrrrrrrrrr.

Get a Quantum!!!!!

:)

www.***.com

Hurry up though, the sales expires at 5:00 p.m. California time!!!!!!!!

Love TW!!! That place is awesome!

You ain't lying!!!!

Just placed an $51.00 order and I saved about $13.00 because of Black Friday!!!!

Black Monday sale, 20% off at TW and ......... I purchased nuthin '!  :-/

Must be sick or sumthin ' like that   :-X.

Black Monday sale, 20% off at TW and ......... I purchased nuthin '! :-/

Must be sick or sumthin ' like that :-X.

I looked over their wares last week when I got the email, threw a few things in the cart, then just closed the browser.

I looked over their wares last week when I got the email, threw a few things in the cart, then just closed the browser.

I do that every few days LOL

Burley showing restraint? I think the baitmonkey just had a stroke!

I don't know 20% just doesn't seem like a Black Friday level deal. One place had free shipping to go with it so it adds up though.

I don't know 20% just doesn't seem like a Black Friday level deal.

Really???  20% off almost everything in the store doesn't sound like much of a deal???  20% off current model Shimano, Loomis, Steeze, St. Croix, things that never go on sale, is one heck of a deal to me.

20% off everything looked great.  I'm not happy with TW right now however, they will only ship UPS and UPS charges exorbitant brokerage fees to cross the border.  Any deal would've more than been eaten up.

I asked if they would consider using USPS or another shipper, nope, wouldn't even consider it.

Well that's a few of my Canadian pesos they won't be getting.

I picked up a few things from them also, grabbed a Fuego, been wanting to try the Daiwa bc's, with the markdown to $164 and another 20% off that came to $132, thats 50% of the retail, works for me :)

There were only 2 decent deals and that was the 99 dollar revo stx from gander mountain and the 132 dollar fuego from TW. 20 percent off is OK but most ebay sellers will take offers that amount to 25-30 percent off of rods plus you can get current reels on no reserve auctions for about 35 percent off usually if not more. I paid 156 bux for my daiwa sol spinning reel brand new on ebay. Even at 20 percent off you couldnt touch it for that price.I seen a few brand new 7'2 cumara BC rods selling for around 145 bux over the last few weeks on ebay on no reserve auctions. Those are 240 dollar rods. All these sales are overrated.

I purchased a Fuego and a Lamiglas 7'3" MH from TW. With the amount I spent I also got a free Tshirt and a sweatshirt for $10. I'll use the rod for frogs, and the reel will go on a Fenwick HMG rod that I got at Cabela's for $60. I've spent way too much money, but hopefully this will tide me over until next spring...although these purchases leave me with a reel with no rod. ::)

although these purchases leave me with a reel with no rod. ::)

Look at the bright side - while casting will be somewhat of a challenge, your line sensitivity will be unparalleled.

Don't worry I made up for your sickness and bought a Stadic MG & Allstar Platinum spinning combo and replenished my supply of popping Spros along with another $200 worth of lures love the Koppers Live Pumpinkseeds that I got.

Ordered a Quantum Cabo rod, list $229, for 99 free shipping for my Cabo reel