Sign in to follow this  
South FLA

Ansin Garcia/Stick Marsh ?s

I am headed up to Fellsmere, FL Thursday for all day bassing outing and was wondering what the pattern is like up there?  

Are they still being caught on rattle traps, chasing shad schools in open water on deeper breaks? Any bass seen moving into the shallows with the cold snaps we've been having?  

Thank you in advance.

Tight Lines!

Guest Steve_P.

Stick Marsh is fairly clean right now. I was out there yesterday till 11:30 and the bite was pretty steady on Plastics and Traps. There are fish in the South end and on the roadbeds of Farm 13.

If you aren't coming till next Thursday, it is VERY important that you monitor wind direction and speed up until you get here. Anything over 15 mph out of a Northerly direction will ruin things on the Farm side because of dirty water.

If it's windy, Garcia is your best bet. Northwest blocks are a good area to try. Water is WAY up so navigation isn't a problem. :)

Guest avid
Stick Marsh is fairly clean right now. I was out there yesterday till 11:30 and the bite was pretty steady on Plastics and Traps. There are fish in the South end and on the roadbeds of Farm 13.

If you aren't coming till next Thursday, it is VERY important that you monitor wind direction and speed up until you get here. Anything over 15 mph out of a Northerly direction will ruin things on the Farm side because of dirty water.

If it's windy, Garcia is your best bet. Northwest blocks are a good area to try. Water is WAY up so navigation isn't a problem. :)

Yay!!

Give that man a grape soda  

Thank you gentlemen!

I'll do as you suggested and keep my eye on wunderground.com.  Just finishing up changing the front hooks on some of my traps.