Sign in to follow this  
roadwarrior

KaRu Lures VibraSpin

KaRu Lures is a BassResource.com sponsor you are probably familiar with already. I bought several VibraSpin and have fished a couple, one quite a bit at Guntersville. I probably have not fished them in the optimal situations, but I have yet to get a strike. Does anyone who has fished the lure care to comment?

http://www.karulures.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=32

8-)  

RW, I have fished the Vibra spin as my sole spinnerbait so far this year without so much as a nibble.  However, my over all success rate with every other bait I've used, including senkos and fat ikas, is the same.   :-X  So, it is safe to say that my experience with the Vibra spin is not necessarily reflective of others' success with the bait.

I had some luck with them last fall.  So far this spring I haven't caught a fish with them.  My buddy did quite well in a tournament a week or so ago using the VibraSpin in Extreme Bluegill.  

So far this spring our conditions haven't been the greatest what with high winds and cold temps.  I have hopes to catch some fish once conditions stabilize. Wind tides have our water levels fluctuating up and down lately.

We fish creeks/rivers locally.  I am looking forward to using them on Lake Gaston in a couple weeks.  I'll try to remember to post the results from that trip.

Shortbasser

Thanks!

Anyone else?

I will post a review after fishing the VibraSpin this spring.

8-)