Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

What a waste.  I can;t believe this is real...but it is.

They should throw the book at them! These young women showed no remorse for the crime that was committed. They are just worried about the charges that were filed against them. Ultimately they are old enough to be held responsible for their own actions, but I lay alot of the blame on the ioditc parents that instill a better value system into their children.

They are worthless oxygen thieves.   Princesses who have probably been given everything and had to work for nothing.    They'll probably get off lightly, too.

Frankly, I thought the reporter had the chance to publicly humilate them, and let them off easy.  

Frankly, I thought the reporter had the chance to publicly humilate them, and let them off easy.

Thats what I was thinking.

Thats what I was thinking.

Ones in a drug farm in North Florida and the other is waiting trial on other charges.

They are worthless oxygen thieves. Princesses who have probably been given everything and had to work for nothing.

but if that was the case, they wouldnt have needed the 150 ;D

definately idiots.

They should have no chance at getting off lightly. They admitted to the crime on public television. Prosecutor has an easy case their.

Forgive me for saying but,  Can you say Biaaaatch slap em and make them work at girl scouts events for community service cleaning crappers and picking up trash for the next year to work off the money spent from the stolen money.   1000 hrs should do it nicely.

I say they should be shipped to sheriff Joe for 6 weeks, i bet that would clean them up. This kind of thing doesn't even shock me anymore, its becoming a daily thing..... Its a sad world.

I really wonder if anything would change their attitude.  I mean, they displayed a total lack of remorse about any of this.  They have no conscience.  They sound like sociopaths.  Sociopaths are generally programmed permanently and will never learn to have a sense of responsibility for anything they do wrong.  

They should be giving this interview from behind bars!

Allen

if you close your eyes and listen to them talk, it is like listening to paris hilton, only dumber!(if thats possible)  freakin idiots!

Cliff

The other video shows her leaving the courtroom shoving the camera.  They should have taken her into custody for that right then.  Heck, she was already on probation for battery when she stole the money.  

They're surprised that they're getting charged...wow.

They are mad because they didnt get to keep the money! Wow. Thats exactly like saying if someone robbed a bank, they should keep the money. They stole from a 9 year old girl. Put them behind bars!!!

FIRST: The girls scout mom should'nt leave a $150 dollar envelope out in the open, first mistake from a dumb parent that invites danger and doesn't think of pertecting her kids when money is involved. >:( You know the kind, when they park at a parking lot and let the kids run to the store, taking a chance that they'll get hit and it would be the drivers fault in thier mind ::)

SECOND: The girls are another example of our next generation, they'll end up on Girls Gone wild next :P

THIRD: the little 9 year old is taught about NOT USING YOUR HEAD by mother and next she see's two teenage girls get off easy for stealing,  

FIRST: The girls scout mom should'nt leave a $150 dollar envelope out in the open, first mistake from a dumb parent that invites danger and doesn't think of pertecting her kids when money is involved. >:( You know the kind, when they park at a parking lot and let the kids run to the store, taking a chance that they'll get hit and it would be the drivers fault in thier mind ::)

SECOND: The girls are another example of our next generation, they'll end up on Girls Gone wild next :P

THIRD: the little 9 year old is taught about NOT USING YOUR HEAD by mother and next she see's two teenage girls get off easy for stealing,

Ao basically your saying stealings a good thing and it was the 9 year olds fault? Now what if instead of the 9 year old it was a 30 year old woman? Would that make it different. She stole. Its not ok.

Ao basically your saying stealings a good thing and it was the 9 year olds fault? Now what if instead of the 9 year old it was a 30 year old woman? Would that make it different. She stole. Its not ok.

No basicaly he is not your just reading way to much into it slow down and try agin.  

Yep wrong picture there Daiwa, let me explain like this,

Times are changed now a days. I would not let my son( 10 ) or daughter( 8 ) run through a store with a $20 dollar bill in there hand, you just don't do that now a days or you'll get what you had when the 7 year old boy was assualted at a walmart and his 20 bucks taken and it was an adult that did it.

You don't walk around with money in your hand in public do ya, if ya do your bringing on attention that can turn bad. There was an old saying not to open your wallet to long at a bar or you'd have a friend you didn't want. The mom should know better than to have that amount of money freely sitting there, you don't do that now a days, she's blessed that nothen else happen. So all I'm saying is sometimes your own actions invite the trouble, but usually only street smart folks know how to avoid that.

As for the teens, what do ya expect ::) did ya listen to the last girls comment? she doesn't care man :(  that is not a surprize.

after all of this the little 9 year old will probably end up just like the teen girls.

"No mercy for what we are doing

No thought to even what we have done

We dont need to feel the sorrow

No remorse for the helpless one"

::)