Sign in to follow this  
HOIST-N-HAWGS

1st video of the dog's

You have two very well trained and obidient dogs, I am very impressed.

Great job man! I can tell you put in a lot of work in with those dogs.

Very cool Paul!!

I say we get creative and do some really cool video work this winter to help fight off the cabin fever, pack up the trucks and go play.

Start thinking......I will too (I take awhile to get going, please be patient,lol)

That hotdog bit was incredible, if i put a hotlink in front of either of my dogs mouth my hand ends up in there throat along with it.

Thanks guys!

Slomoe and frogtog, you ain't kidding! Many years invested yet, keeping the other family member from tainting and spoiling them is a full time job in it's self.  ;)

When you have dogs that are that trainable you need to find a mate that is smart also. Start you a breeding program and keep the paper work up to date and you will have some fine dogs in the future. In fact I might want one. My Dad use to tell me that a dog was no smarter than it's owner.

When you have dogs that are that trainable you need to find a mate that is smart also. Start you a breeding program and keep the paper work up to date and you will have some fine dogs in the future. In fact I might want one. My Dad use to tell me that a dog was no smarter than it's owner.

Your Dad was a very smart man! ;)

Someday my plan is to pick out one or two breeds, mate them and wait until they've been trained before selling.

You should put together some short training exercise videos for us with dogs.  ;)

I've taught my girl the basics, sit, down, up, shake, roll over, but I'm up for learning some new things.

sweet vid paul! so do they fetch a beer and the remote, too?

They used to get a beer but, that went by the wasteside when I moved in w/the elders. Ziggy will still find the remote as well as pick it up of the floor and put it on my bed when I drop it at night while falling asleep w/o me asking him to. I'll have to catch that one on film and post it ;)

Oh yeah Mike, don't freakout when you see my boat for sale in the flea market :-?

My only suggestion for the video is to put some subtitles in for us Southern boys who don't speak Yankee.  ;D

I have never seen such a mellow Weimaraner.  Everyone I have ever seen has been an absolute basket case.

I have never seen such a mellow Weimaraner. Everyone I have ever seen has been an absolute basket case.

Hence the need to keep them working. Idle hands is the devils workshop, the same holds true for idle paws! ;)