Sign in to follow this  
fourbizz

Metal show. Sooo excited. Old farts need not open.

Going to see Lamb of God this Thursday with Branuss  and one of my other buddies. Small theatre show.

They are my favorite currently playing metal band. Im so freaking stoked. Probably gonna come back with cracked ribs and ringing ears. Counting the minutes at this point.

Gonna get a little buzz on and bang around in the pits for an hour or two, lol.

Bizz, I don't expect you to understand this now.

One day, you will look back and realize how foolish your younger years were.  You'll look back and say "that ol' Hookemdown knew what he was talking about".

Bizz, I don't expect you to understand this now.

One day, you will look back and realize how foolish your younger years were.  You'll look back and say "that ol' Hookemdown knew what he was talking about".

I'm 41 and would be in the pit too.  I used to jump off cliffs when I was in my 20's.  Still will.  Whatever keeps the blood going, we only go around once :)

Hookem- when you retire, enjoy your pipe on the porch, .........I'm going mountain climbing :)

Biz- regarding the title, age and attitude are not related  ;)

Going to see Lamb of God this Thursday with Branuss and one of my other buddies. Small theatre show.

They are my favorite currently playing metal band. Im so freaking stoked. Probably gonna come back with cracked ribs and ringing ears. Counting the minutes at this point.

Man I wish I was going with you. I love L.O.G. They're my second favorite band behind The Black Dahlia Murder. I can't wait till L.O.G.'s new album Wrath comes out.

Going to see Lamb of God this Thursday with Branuss and one of my other buddies. Small theatre show.

Man I wish I was going with you. I love L.O.G. They're my second favorite band behind The Black Dahlia Murder. I can't wait till L.O.G.'s new album Wrath comes out.

i didnt know they were putting out a new album. when is it coming out? i'll have to get it :)

Not trying to jack the thread, but check out the showdown, They are pretty good.

-gk

I used to go to Insane clown posse shows....Faygo showers were fun.For those that don't know what "Faygo" is it's a soft drink/pop.They spray that stuff all over their fans. ;D

Curiosity got the better of me, but your right...Team Depends pass.

:D

I thank my lucky stars that I took Bizz' advice.  I never went there.  I knew that I would probably puke if I did.

I forgot...

i just cant get past the guys voice....I love the music but he ruins it for me...I grew up on 80's thrash, so give me Slayer, Testament, Kreator or Death Angel anyday and give these guys a new singer!

lamb of god is terrible

check out bathory

...and SRV will shred them to pieces.  Clapton will sing them to sleep when they're scared at night, and Muddy Waters will help them find their soul.