Sign in to follow this  
Tin

Zombies are in Louisiana...NO JOKE

The hunter says he just hopes it's a vegetarian, if he runs into it in the woods again.

;D ;D ;D ;D

at least its just a crawler and not one of those ones that can run. i wouldnt kill him until the mystery weapon box is found...

I've enhanced the photos to find out it was only a fake:

HA, nice work.

A zombie invasion would be pretty cool for about a day. Pickin off zombies from your rooftop.  ;D

LMAO, thanks Nate.  I wondered why I woke up in a train station in Baton Rouge.  That was one hell of a bender.

Yep, Photoshop and a tribute to Wildgame Innovation's knowledge that the "news" will publish anything as-is, without doing any fact checking or research.  A great way to get their name broadcast out to millions without a budget.

http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/

http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/movie-news/2010/12/10/strange-humanoid-photo-surfaces-viral-marketing.html

You're going to see more and more things like this as more companies realize the media is extremely easy to manipulate and target.  Just make up something that's sensational and unusual, and they bite - hook, line, and sinker.

Smaller, local "news" outlets are far more susceptible to this than the national media.  But with the Internet now, stories like these go viral quickly and get you coverge more than any single national media outlet can.

Yep, Photoshop and a tribute to Wildgame Innovation's knowledge that the "news" will publish anything as-is, without doing any fact checking or research. A great way to get their name broadcast out to millions without a budget.

http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/

http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/movie-news/2010/12/10/strange-humanoid-photo-surfaces-viral-marketing.html

You're going to see more and more things like this as more companies realize the media is extremely easy to manipulate and target. Just make up something that's sensational and unusual, and they bite - hook, line, and sinker.

Smaller, local "news" outlets are far more susceptible to this than the national media. But with the Internet now, stories like these go viral quickly and get you coverge more than any single national media outlet can.

you are the news-hatin'est person i know (i'm right there with you though).

You ruined it for me me, Glenn, I was breaking out my shotgun and getting all excited. I watched Zombieland. I got my cardio, I modified my bathroom, got all the guns, got guns in strategic location, and stockpile of twinkies.

I even stockpiled Halloween makeup in case I run out of ammo, so I can blend in.

Looks like a Tulane student or alumni.

Lots of Zombies on the Tulane campus.

Most are northern females that head south thinking it will make them look pretty.

They are wrong, especially the ones that end up at Tulane.  ;D   ;D   ;D

Don't let your really hot apartment neighbors you wanna bang inside either when the zombie apocalypse occurs. They probably just want to eat you(PUNS!). ;)

You ruined it for me me, Glenn, I was breaking out my shotgun and getting all excited. I watched Zombieland. I got my cardio, I modified my bathroom, got all the guns, got guns in strategic location, and stockpile of twinkies.

I even stockpiled Halloween makeup in case I run out of ammo, so I can blend in.

I love that movie!  ;D  I caressed my .45 all during my second viewing.

Looks to be a tad bit on the skinny side.