Sign in to follow this  
skunked_again

worst snow removal ever. FIXED

Job openings!

Rookies.  ::)

Oh it's cool, I'll send the supervisor out.  PROBLEM SOLVED!!

That was just ridiculous.

Living in NYC south ( Sour Florida) , based on my observations, I'd say that's par for the course.

No idea why city government is going broke. They smashed 2 cars to unstick a plow. You better believe with that video evidence they will be paying through the tooth for the damage.

2 more reasons i love living in the south...No annoying people screaming from windows in their undies and not enough snow to need a plow... ;D :D

Something to consider....many city streets have alternating parking, depending on the day of the week specifically to make snow removal easier.  If she is illegally parked, she's screwed.  Parking fines are usually double in winter, and triple in a snow emergency here in western NY.  Ask me how I know that, LOL.

I was in Monmouth, NJ yesterday, which is close to New York. My genius boss sends me to a hospital to monitor a load test on an emergency generator. He never called ahead to see if it was still on or not. What should have been a 2 hour drive took me 8 hours. 4 of those hours were spent digging my 12,000 lb. work truck out of a ghetto side street in Neptune, NJ where I got stuck in a snowdrift. I kept getting detoured because of road closures, abandoned vehicles, etc.

When I arrived at the hospital, the head electrician looks at me in complete disbelief and says "You gotta be f'in kidding me !" Needless to say, they had no plans to run the test due to the conditions. When I left, it took me 3.5 hours to get to the Garden State Parkway from there, which is normally a 20 minute ride. 3.5 hours to go 5 miles :o Total of 6 hours to get home.

By far the worst road conditions I've ever encountered. I'm glad I get paid by the hour, overtime after 8....15 hour day, I guess my boss will plan better in the future.