Sign in to follow this  
GLoomis711

Good Video- I think everyone will enjoy

This was actually a school project for a multimedia class, but was also fun to do. The subject was make a video on something or something(s) you love.

Obviously on this forum everyone loves bass fishing, and I'm sure some like Older rock? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuxThQahGB4Thanks, I really need to start bringing the camera more!

Sorry but I am into country! ;D

As soon as I read the thread topic I thought to myself, "I bet this a RUSH music video of some kind."  ;D

As soon as I read the thread topic I thought to myself, "I bet this a RUSH music video of some kind." ;D

hahaha!

Cool vid  :)

Every time anybody says anyone is the best at something, it's always a matter of personal opinion. But even if Neil Peart is not the very best drummer on the planet, he is certainly my favorite drummer on the planet !

The whole band in unbelievably talented.... but my ears always gravitate towards Neil Peart on the drums.

GLoomis, I wish I could play this song, or many other great Rush songs for you in my truck. Next best thing to being at a Rush concert :) Oh BTW, I've actually seen Rush twice in concert ! Just phenomenal performers !

Peace,

Fish

Cool vid :)

Every time anybody says anyone is the best at something, it's always a matter of personal opinion. But even if Neil Peart is not the very best drummer on the planet, he is certainly my favorite drummer on the planet !

The whole band in unbelievably talented.... but my ears always gravitate towards Neil Peart on the drums.

GLoomis, I wish I could play this song, or many other great Rush songs for you in my truck. Next best thing to being at a Rush concert :)Oh BTW, I've actually seen Rush twice in concert ! Just phenomenal performers !

Peace,

Fish

Definitely, they are amazing.  I've seen them a few times, on the Vapor Trails and Snakes and Arrows Tour.  They work hard at putting on a show, and it shows.

My dad just surprised me with tickets a few weeks ago in New Orleans!  :D

But he loves them too!