Sign in to follow this  
skeetermike

Tournament results

Well I didn't win the tourn. but between me and my father we had 4 fish to place in hourly money.  My dad caught the biggest fish for the day on the lake we fished.  Tourn. was on 3 lakes at once with a 6.3lb bass as the winner.  Dads fish went 5.4lbs and he still didn't place into the top 4 overall.  I had a 2nd on the hour, a 4th place for the hour and a 5th.  I missed 2 places by a total of 6 tenths... now that sucks.  It was a good day overall though.  

We were on the fish that last hour when my dad caught the 5.3 and next cast I caught a 3lber but let him swallow it.  We had to head to the ramp before the fish died and I wouldn't be able to count it.  We left fish with over 30min to go.  I will always wonder if I could have beat the tourn. leader of 6.3 if we had stayed.  It was a perfect spot and they were there! In case anyone asks we were throwing brushhogs on the c-rig.  One fish came 2nd cast of the morning on a spook.  It was tough....lots of little bits but the big fish were hard to come by on our lake.  Thank you to the fisherman up above for our luck today!  

you did great.

you will do better next time.

super you saved the fish.