Sign in to follow this  
Phishn_Phool

Has anyone ever fished

I have not personally fished it, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it works. I have caught a lot of bass on giant (14"-16") worms.

JT Bagwell

I have not personally fished it, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it works. I have caught a lot of bass on giant (14"-16") worms.

JT Bagwell

Ditto.. I have used PLENTY of worms in the 10" plus range and have done very well with them. I am particular to the Culprit 10" worm but i cannot see why the DH snake wouldnt work as well. I prefer the 10"-12" range because its not too big for a smaller bass to tackle.

I fished in a tournament a couple of weeks ago, and we were using Senkos and caught a few bass. My partner starting using a 12" black paddle tail and killed it all day long. It was crazy. The senkos were catching 1lbers when he switched he started catching 3 and 4 lbers like it was nobodys bussiness. Hell Yes on big baits.

I'm not sure if that's the same bait I'm thinking of, but I've heard a few people talk about a plastic "snake" type bait that swims along the top of the water.

They had an article about in the Orlando Sentinel about a year ago or so.

I have a couple of lakes that I throw a 12-14 inch texas or carolina rig worm almost all summer. It works great. I have caught some real hogs on them.

This lure will def work I have seen bass literaly eat a snake right before it can make its way to land....its amazing.

I prefer using a large plastic worm 12" durring summer fishing patterns.  I probably throw this %85 of the time, and with great success.  However it is not really a snake nor do I fish it like a snake.  I have seen many snakes swimming along the banks of a lake, yet  have never seen a bass hit one, though I'm sure they do.  Give it a shot!!

Happy Fishing!!