Sign in to follow this  
KU_Bassmaster.

Bill Dance Bloopers (video)

http://www.ugoto.com/videos/meet-this-bad-fishermen.html

The trolling motor incident literally had me crying. ;D ;D ;D ;D

The snake thing ..... samething happened to my dad and I a few years ago.  We both jumped ship.

That guy truly is a clutz good fisherman but a clutz I like the one with him droping the battery on his foot and the trailer hitch on back of the truck.  that video is a riot well worth the price  How many rods did he break was a bunch

HAHAHAHAH I thought the trolling motor was going to pull him out of the boat!!!

did any body notice that it was all in the same day. same shirt.

I have a belife that he gets paid to do stupied stuff like that so they can make a bloopers eposide. and then they sell the "mistakes" and get profit. Its all fake...

I'm sorry but walking into a trailer hitch and dropping a battery on your foot isn't something you do just to make money

If we had a camera following us around all day, we would have some bloopers too, yes?

Some of the bloopers DO look fake.Like when he leans on the railing and it falls over and when his camera man walks off a bank and into the water.Both of those look staged.Even the walking into the hitch looks like he's dragging his leg just before impact,like he knows its coming.

I think the ones that are genuine are hilarious though.

Guest avid

I don't care if some of the "incidents" were staged.  That trolling motor bit was hillarious.

Nice KU!  I borrowed the dvd from my fishing partner last year.  I think the website you posted covers most of the funny clips.  There are a lot of bad skits on the dvd to fill in space, so if you haven't seen the whole thing you're really not missing much.

I am not sure, think I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say those are not actually staged.  For whatever reason, my biggest laughs come at his anger over the boys ruining the cameras.  I believe those to be pretty authentic of him being P.O.ed....I don't care who you are, that is funny.

I've probably learned more about bass fishing from Bill Dance than just about anyone. That said, he's a complete clutz on the water.  ;D  I've got his original bloopers video and some of his early stuff, like the seat breaking and him falling azz backwards, seat and all out of the boat are classic.  Another great one is a really old video of him going to push off a standing tree and the whole tree breaks off sending him into the drink.   ;D  I'd swear that was staged if I hadn't done it myself.   ::)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!

I STILL HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES.

I AGREE WITH JANALON, IF I HAD A VIDEO CAMERA FOLLOWING ME AROUND ALL THE TIME I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH FOOTAGE TO MAKE A THREE HOUR FILM.

Mr. Dance is known through out the fishing pros. as being a clutz. I'm sure if the other pros had cameras fallowing them all day they would have bloopers too. But then I don't think they would be as funnt as Mr. Dance.

Oh BTW I'm new to the forum just wanted to say HI EVERONE!