Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

My Videos- A list of links

Alot of people have been inquiring about past videos again, seems the interest comes in waves.  With winter on the doorstep, I'm posting the link to the directory of my video collection for '06 to be used as a preventative medication for "Cabin Fever". :)

These vids keep us pumped over the winter.  Memories of days past are a great way to get that adrenaline rushing, keeping us hungry for the spring.  

This is also a time I would like to point out that we are approaching the 7000 member mark.  This means another members video so let's get a good pic ready for me and anyone with video footage, we need to address this now.  PM me if you have video.

LBH VIDEO COLLECTION '06

I'll be sure and look into some of those videos.  Maybe you could sticky/tag this and keep it at the top where people can view it throughout the winter when they're bored and looking for something to do?

By the way, how many feet of snow does New England have yet?  10, 20 feet?  ;D

Alright, that sounds like a good deal.  If it was sticky, people wouldn't have to look it up.

As for the snow, they're predicting a harsh winter here, but nothing like New England.  ;D