Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

Remember the Bassin Mag offer from Ebay posted?

I never received anything.  Granted it was only $6, but still I hate getting ripped off.  Who was the guy that posted that here anyway?

It may not be the ebay guy. I subscribed to Bassin one year and it took them a year to start sending me my mags. And to beat all....... they sent a new invoice with the second magazine saying I owed them for the next year. Needless to say I gave them a phone call.

I love the magazine, but those folks in their accounting department are so screwed up it's pitiful.

I subscribed to Bassin also. (not through ebay) I received two issues and no more. I called and they said they would send the other issues and I never got them.  What gives???

Falcon

What's up with Bassin? I've been meaning to ask you guys about it. I bought my first mag back in May and then another one came out near June. Since then I haven't seen em' at my local safeway or walmart where I have bought and seen them in the past. When I do see them it's the same two magazines I already have purchased. How often do they come out with a new mag? I've been trying to read up on their ebassin' site but thats not exactly updated all too often. I love the mag itself, but I won't ever get a subscription if they don't start putting out more material.

Anyone have an update on this?

I think they only have 5 or 6 issues per year and they're all during the winter and spring months.  I also subscribed to Bassin thru E-bay last year for a one year subscription and didn't have any problems, so just a few days ago I bought another subscription there, this time for 3 years.   As soon as Bassin magazine headquarters get's your order they send you a "renewal" form, why would I want to renew when I just subscribed 5 days ago???

Guest avid

I bought my bassin and bassmaster mags on ebay.   My bassmaster comes every month like clockwork.  My bassin comes when it feels like it, or maybe not at all.   I can't get upset about it.   Now, even less so after hearing that virtually everyone has a story,

So on the face of it Robert it seems that the problem may not be with the ebay vendor but with bassin magazine.

good luck.

I bought my bassin and bassmaster mags on ebay. My bassmaster comes every month like clockwork. My bassin comes when it feels like it, or maybe not at all. I can't get upset about it. Now, even less so after hearing that virtually everyone has a story,

So on the face of it Robert it seems that the problem may not be with the ebay vendor but with bassin magazine.

good luck.

now yall tell me   my mom just got me the bassin subscription because she knew i was getting them at wally world when i could afford them

Wow Basshunter69, you look really cool when you blow yourself up like that 8-)

;D thanks avid  ;D cant wait to see the pics of the new truck by the way  ;)