Sign in to follow this  
B75nweav

Dont leave your bait's in your partner's boat...!

My partner couldn't wait to send me this pic! He caught it last weekend on Lake Kerr here in Central FL. He was looking for bed's to try for an up coming tournament were in. Well after hour's with nothing but buck's he started throwing worms. He noticed a pack of elgrandelures Rano Toro's that had fell out of my tackle bag. He couldn't resist throwing one of those monsters. He said he was tossing it behind some sawgrass into an open patch of shallow water and WHAM she sucked it in and didn't even leave a wake. He set the hook and had to crank up the trolling motor to get her out. She weighted 9-4. I'll make sure I get all my lure's out of his boat next time....lol

DSCN1954.jpg

Nice pig!  I just picked up 4 packs of those based on the advise of someone on this board (maybe you?).  They look great and I can't wait to try them out this spring and summer.  What color was he using?

Those are some good looking frogs.  That's all I need to see I got enough tackle and have spent enough allready this year.

Good L'awd that's a nice bass!  That does it!  I'm going to have to sneak over to my friends house, steal his tacklebox, and dump its contents all over the bottom of my boat!