Sign in to follow this  
edbassmaster

Cabelas Black Friday

Does anyone know if Cabelas will be matching the Black Friday store prices, online? I called Cabelas customer service and they actually told me they don't know. There is a $269 Quantum reel on sale for $99 on Black Friday!!

Bartle Doo!

I would say probably not. Some online-only stores may have some pretty good deals though. Check with those. Luckily i'm not far from cabelas, so i may make the trip. :D

Folks at home, folks at home. Watched Ike yell that today while watching the Potomac tourny on OnDemand.

Does anyone know if Cabelas will be matching the Black Friday store prices, online? I called Cabelas customer service and they actually told me they don't know. There is a $269 Quantum reel on sale for $99 on Black Friday!!

I doubt that they'd be offering the black friday in-store specials for the online folks....That'd take all the fun out of lining up at midnite the nite before in the freezing cold and making a mad rush to the limited number of sale items that are scooped up in less than 2 minutes.....but I did see that they are offering a 5 day black friday online only special starting on November 24th.

Actually, I called as well. The rep. I spoke to told me "no". I was going for the Stradic, oh well.

Cabelas is a very sophisticated web retailer, so my guess is they'll have a lot of deals on Cyber Monday.

Dude. Fished the Forebay this morning and passed by the outlet stores. At 5 am the parking lot was overflowing with cars. Thank God I went fishing instead of shopping today.