Mike D from Lunkerville

Lunkerville Contest Alert!!!

I HAVE 3 GOODIE BAGS TO GIVE AWAY!! These are cool. We have some Sunline fishing line, a beautiful SPRO lure, a Lunkerville Tips 'n Tactics DVD, a Lunkerville patch, a WFN - World Fishing Network floating keychain and a mystery gift purchased by yours truly in Chinatown, NYC. All you have to do is answer 3 easy questions in our latest survey. It will take you 1 minute, maybe 2. A small price to pay for a chance to win this one of a kind prize. We'll award 3... count them THREE to a few lucky and random participants in this survey. Come one, come all!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JTJBZWN

Done

A-Jay

Wait !!

Chinatown in NYC... is it too late to withdrawl my survey...lol.

Hey thanx Mike we really love having you around...you really should post more on here.

Wait !!

Chinatown in NYC... is it too late to withdrawl my survey...lol.

Hey thanx Mike we really love having you around...you really should post more on here.

i'll try to post more.. between facebook, twitter, the lunkerville.com forum and nybass.com forum, i'm spending so much time at the computer... and it's almost 60 degrees here in NYC today... hmmm.... maybe i should go fishing.

i'll try to post more.. between facebook, twitter, the lunkerville.com forum and nybass.com forum, i'm spending so much time at the computer... and it's almost 60 degrees here in NYC today... hmmm.... maybe i should go fishing.

WELL DUH !!!

Good Luck to all on this.

Being a moderator at the Lunkerville website, I am excluding myself from this contest, just so nobody would think anyting wrong if I was a winner.

Good luck to you all.

SUNLINE is GREAT LINE if you have not tried it yet.

Done

' timestamp='1330033964' post='1079748']

Good Luck to all on this.

Being a moderator at the Lunkerville website, I am excluding myself from this contest, just so nobody would think anyting wrong if I was a winner.

Good luck to you all.

SUNLINE is GREAT LINE if you have not tried it yet.

Contest or no contest Wild Bill... your always a winner in my book !!!! ( that's just incase you get to help pick the winner ) LOL.

Seriously, I have wanted to try sunline, just never got around to it, hey thanx for the well wishes.

I'm in!! Maybe one day, someone without Facebook will wi!! lol! Hint Hint!!

We have our 3 winners in our latest contest! Cliff White, Mike Uebele and Bruce Callis Jr.! Come on DOWN!! Goodie bag... Goo-die bag...Goo-die BAG! Congrats guys. Check your email and please reply with your address. And thanks everyone for participating :) And for those who didn't win, there are more contests to come, so don't be down, be happy. Now how about some Jefferson Airplane to celebrate.

http://youtu.be/Q1cfTMdjkYM

Sweet!! Thanks Mike! I replied to the email.

Cliff

awesome. Thanks guys

awesome. Thanks guys

Congrats - but just admit it will ya - you cheated ~

:eyebrows:

A-Jay

We have our 3 winners in our latest contest! Cliff White, Mike Uebele and Bruce Callis Jr.! Come on DOWN!! Goodie bag... Goo-die bag...Goo-die BAG! Congrats guys. Check your email and please reply with your address. And thanks everyone for participating :) And for those who didn't win, there are more contests to come, so don't be down, be happy. Now how about some Jefferson Airplane to celebrate.

GoOd TiMes, gOoD tIMes, Man that brought back some memories...or what I think are memories... from what I can remember.

Nitro freak...

Maybe you had some 'flashbacks" instead...{LOL}

Just go ask Alice when she is ten-feet-tall.

I honestly cannot remember...I have been smoking from the Catapiller's hoookahs. LMAO !!..

' timestamp='1330470787' post='1082199']

Nitro freak...

Maybe you had some 'flashbacks" instead...{LOL}

Just go ask Alice when she is ten-feet-tall.

I honestly cannot remember...I have been smoking from the Catapiller's hoookahs. LMAO !!..

LMAO !!!!!!!! you and gohti crack me up man !!!

Sad part is, I remember seeing that show live on TV, it reminded me why I don't like banana's anymore too LOL.