- Rock Island, IL
- Arnold and Juanita King (Grandparents) – They used to take me fishing all of the time. My grandpa used to say, “You know there are more than just Bass that swim in this lake,” but that is all I ever wanted to fish for.
Biggest Strength (on the water)
- Pitching jigs and fishing Crankbaits
- Winner of the first Exelon's Fishing for a Cure (Charity Event)
- 2 time ABA D46 Angler of the Year
- 2 time ABA D46 Angler of the Year runner up
- Several tournament wins
- Several big bass awards
- BFL regional qualifier
- Multiple time ABA national championship qualifier
Off the Water Accomplishments
- Pro Team member for several great companies
- Numerous articles published in national fishing magazines.
- Featured in numerous newspaper articles
- In-studio guest for a regional talk radio show
- In-store promotions for retail locations
Proudest Fishing Moment
- After winning the Exelon Fishing for a Cure charity tournament, I donated 20% of my earnings back to the charity.
- Trains in Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at the world-famous Miletich Training Center – It is incredible being in the same gym where greats like Matt Hughes, Pat Miletich, Jeremy Horn, and Jens Pulver used to train and where Tim Sylvia, Junior Hernandez, Drew McFedries, Rod Montoya and Robbie Lawlor still train.