Meet The New Mojo Bass TRIGON
St. Croix’s next-generation Mojo Bass TRIGON Series rods represent a significant evolution in design, innovation, and individuality for the benefit of bass anglers.
Crafted on St. Croix’s proven SCIII carbon fiber blanks, the next-generation Mojo Bass Series includes 25 casting and nine spinning models (34 total) incorporating St. Croix’s proprietary new Dynamix reel seat and ergonomic TRIGON handle design..
• 25 casting models and nine spinning models, designed and precision crafted for excellence in any bass-fishing technique
• Advanced, high-modulus SCIII carbon fiber blanks for an optimal combination of lightweight sensitivity with exceptional durability
• Select reaction-bait models feature super-premium 100% linear S-glass blanks
• Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
• Ultra-durable, rigid stainless-steel guides with aluminum-oxide rings
• Anthropometrics-driven split-grip St. Croix TRIGON agglomerated cork handles with premium EVA accents for dramatically increased comfort and control
• Ergonomic St. Croix Dynamix reel seat with machined aluminum locking nut
• Ergonomic St. Croix GRASP handle – integrated with TRIGON handle and Dynamix reel seat – on select swimbait casting models (JOC710HF, JOC710XHF, and JOC83XXHFT)
• 5-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
• Designed in Park Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and handcrafted in North America (Fresnillo, Mexico) for bass anglers worldwide
• Retail price $165 to $270
3 Lucky BassResource fans each won their choice of a Mojo TRIGON bass rod plus a St. Croix Ranger Hoodie and Dockside cap!
- Stephen Mozingo of Montgomery, TX
- Sonny Diep of Swansea, IL
- Steve Sims of Fairhope, AL
Winners will be selected via a random drawing among valid entries. Sweepstakes ends August 29th at midnight Eastern time. One entry per household per day. See Official Rules for prize description, odds and full entry details. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
NOTE: The Captcha icon on the bottom of the form is just to let you know it's working in the background. You will not need to fill out a Captcha code in most cases.