Be One Of The First To Get It!
The NEW Okuma Hakai will be hitting the market soon. But right now, you have the opportunity to be the first on your water to fish this reel.
Congratulations to Robert Olinger of La Crosse, WI - you won!
Didn't win? Sign up to receive notifications of our next contest!
Hakai's LiteCast structure is composed using a magnesium material in the casting process, making the integrity of the reel incredibly strong & lighter than alluminium alloy reels. The Hakai Reel has a LiteCast frame with treatment for corrosion resistance. Its compact body weighs only 15.9 oz
- LiteCast: Magnesium frame with treatment for corrosion resistance
- Flite Spool: Spool assay weighs only 9.5g (0.33oz) with bearings that can be used for an ultra-wide casting range
- Flite Shaft: Patented hollow stainless steel main shaft with precision SUS balls pressed on 2 ends, provides the perfect balance point between weight, strength and smoothness
- 42mm oversized hardened brass main gear
- 3 Gear ratio options: 6.2:1 / 7.3:1 / 8.1:1
- Multi-Disc, stainless-steel and carbon fiber hybrid drag washers for maximum drag output up to 9 kg (20lbs)
- Universal Line Diameter Indicator: always know what line you spooled on your reel when you pick it up
- 6BB (4HPB + 2NMB) + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- C-40X carbonite star drag - 90mm aluminum handle arm with lightweight EVA handle knob
Winner was selected via a random drawing among valid entries. Sweepstakes ended December 29, 2021 at midnight Eastern Time. One entry per household per day. See Official Rules for prize description, odds, and full entry details. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents.