Shakespeare Kids Challenge Highlights Booth ActivitiesShakespeare Kids Challenge Highlights Booth Activities
Popular activities planned for many fishing companies at Bassmaster Classic Expo
COLUMBIA, S.C. (February 11, 2015) - The Bassmaster Classic Expo is one of the most popular ways families can get involved in the annual tournament. This year, the Bassmaster Classic Expo is to be held at TD Convention Center in Grenville, S.C., February 20-22.
A host of fishing companies will be on hand displaying new products and live demonstrations that get the family involved. Below are listed some of the more popular events that will take place during the Bassmaster Classic.
Whether it is watching rising country band Back Road Anthem or participating in the Shakespeare Kids Challenge, the Bassmaster Classic Expo has it all for the entire family.
Sebile (Booth #4164):
- Product demonstrations with world-renowned angler Patrick Sebile, showcasing his full line of baits. Product samples will be handed out at various times throughout the day.
Stren (Booth #4145):
- Think you have the best knot? The Stren Knot-tying contest gives winners an opportunity to play a giant Stren Plinko Game and win exciting prizes including product, hats, t-shirts, etc.
Ugly Stik (Booth #4142):
- Come watch the Back Road Anthem band play at various times throughout the 3 days in the Ugly Stik booth. The band will also be around to sign autographs, etc.
- Capture the Classic Expo with a family photo. Get a free interactive photo taken in the Ugly Stik booth.
SpiderWire (Booth #4150):
- SpiderWire B.A.S.S. anglers Fletcher & Hunter Shryock will be in the SpiderWire booth throughout the 3 days to talk about fishing techniques and sign autographs.
Shakespeare (Booth #4144):
- The Shakespeare Kids Challenge is all new this year with 3 casting games and all kids have a chance to play and win prizes.
- Parents can sign up for the Shakespeare Adventure Pack. This prize pack could allow winners to receive products from America's favorite fishing brand - Shakespeare.
"Everyone has the opportunity to come out and enjoy the Classic Expo booths," said Andrew Marks, Director, Field Marketing "Each of our booths have a tremendous amount of activities happening, with many of them having special promotions just for the Bassmaster Classic. Everyone is encouraged to stop by and participate in all the activities."
The Bassmaster Classic Expo is free to the public to come and partake in the many fishing related opportunities. It is an exciting time to meet fishing heroes, play fun games, interact with celebrities and enjoy the sport of fishing.
2015 Bassmaster Classic Expo
TD Convention Center
February 20 - 22
Friday - Noon - 8 p.m.
Saturday - 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Grow your fishing skills and improve your angling effectiveness.
Subscribe to the free weekly BassResource newsletter.