Sign in to follow this  
airborne_angler

Scored On Rage Craw Purchase

Bought 64 individual baits on eBay which were listed as Black/Neon "Batwing" Craws for $23.99 with free shipping! I knew exactly what I was looking at when I saw the pic in the auction. Thought maybe these were gonna be knockoffs,but they have the Strike King and Rage Tail right on the claws. Plus some have a random number on the claws. And they have that distinct coffee scent.

So if ya do the math,I basically got 9 packs of Rage Craws for $2.66 a pack.Pretty good deal in my book. Now I gotta get a strategy together for using them...suggestions?

Tx rig with a pegged tungsten weight will catch em anywhere

Good deal you got there.

• Like 1

You will not catch a fish on those and in good conscience, I cannot let you watse time with them. Send them to me and I will properly dispose of them for you. Hee Hee. I will even pay for the shipping.

Good luck with them,

Mike

resell half of them

Man,and i thought i was big pimpin' @ DSG tonight..picked up a few packs of havoc deuce twin tail grubs that rang up for $1.47 each! The cashier is a fisherman too,and said that cant be right,but just sold them to me.

Wanted to go back and grab some more,but they were closing right after me!! Looks like a good swim jig trailer.