Sign in to follow this  
Bass Dude

Buying From Ebay....

Have you ever bid for something on EBay when you really didn't want it??

The other day, I just submitted a bid for a reel, thinking I didn't have a chance to win. Then....two days later I got an email that I won it. Oh well....guess I have a new reel coming!!!

done this lots of times, i won a lot of rapalas, a reel and a few other things

Why would you bid if you didn't want it? Are you saying you might have missed something in the description?

Why would you bid if you didn't want it? Are you saying you might have missed something in the description?

I didn't really want it and definately didn't need it....now I have to buy a new rod!!! I put in a ridiculous offer and it turns out, that was enough!!!

I didn't really want it and definately didn't need it....now I have to buy a new rod!!! I put in a ridiculous offer and it turns out, that was enough!!!

The didn't want it feeling will probably go away once you get that baby on a new rod.

I bid on 4 shimano cores for around 230-250 a piece and I was blown away that I won all four. These reals were like new Left Hand Retrieve I was thinking noway will 230 bring in one boy was i wrong I got 4 Shimano core 50mg7 now lol I was only wanting one but boy am I happy.