Sign in to follow this  
CigBrig61

South East Michigan Bass

Has anyone been killing them in the Southeast Michigan area (excluding Erie)? Been out a lot and so far White Lake, Maceday and Wolverine have produced some big Largemouth. Where are the rest of the anglers at?

I'm out here in Canton,MI(Wayne county). I fish Belleville lake,Ford lake,the river systems that flow through and from those lakes. Right now I've been fishing Ann Arbor river where I'm catching a mixture of smallmouths and largemouths.

I'm out here in Canton,MI(Wayne county). I fish Belleville lake,Ford lake,the river systems that flow through and from those lakes. Right now I've been fishing Ann Arbor river where I'm catching a mixture of smallmouths and largemouths.

I've been wanting to fish out that way for a while now just haven't hit all the lakes by me yet lol. Do all those areas have public launches?

St. Clair has been very co-operative......as always.

Falcon

I've only been on St. Clair once this year for fishing but I did pretty good, handful of LM and SM. A pike stole my swarming hornet though ='(

I've been wanting to fish out that way for a while now just haven't hit all the lakes by me yet lol. Do all those areas have public launches?

Yup sure do....Couldn't tell you exactly where at for some of them though...I do kayaking...so I can pretty much put in where ever there's an opening. I see boats out there also,so I know there's a few launches somewhere.