Sign in to follow this  
nickw234

Lake Baldwin In Orlando, Fl

Has anyone fished this lately, I haven't been back since they don't allow gas powered engines anymore, but I was thinking about going there with just my trolling motor and giving it a try. So, I was just wondering if anyone has been out here lately and had any luck?

Thank, Nick

Fished Baldwin a week ago last Saturday. Plenty of grass some schooling be patient.

Traps, worms & flukes.

Where is the ramp located?Also,how big a boat can be launched in there?I pass this lake every time I go to the VA and have wondered about the fishing there. Sorry to hijack the thread but curious.

Where is the ramp located?Also,how big a boat can be launched in there?I pass this lake every time I go to the VA and have wondered about the fishing there. Sorry to hijack the thread but curious.

http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/stormwater/fishing.htm

Scroll down and Lake Baldwin is the second one listed with directions. I don't think there is a size limit on boats, just no gas engines at all.

Fished Baldwin a week ago last Saturday. Plenty of grass some schooling be patient.

Traps, worms & flukes.

I think ill be going there this saturday to give it a shot. Thanks for the help!