Sign in to follow this  
clayton86

Flipping Jigs Slinging Pigs

I got out on my favorite lake last night for a few hours with one of my co-workers from my civilian job and had a blast. Using some jigs and some of Big O's Rage craws and a Revo S I bought off OkobojiEagle. I was flipping the jig with rage craw for a trailer into 3-5 FOW along the bank with some patchy grass scattered all over. I landed 4 bass 3 large mouth and 1 smallie all on that set up. So far sense iv been home on leave iv landed 8 bass 7 LM 1 SM and 2 Northern pike nothing giant biggest was maybe 2lbs but its been almost a year sense iv caught a bass so it was a giant in my eyes. Id up load pics but it keeps saying upload failed.

pics

last nights

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

the other days catch

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

Theres just something pretty about pike and musky. They rip up my baits, tangle/tear my line, and try to remove my fingers. But when all is said and done they are gorgeous fish in pictures!

Theres just something pretty about pike and musky. They rip up my baits, tangle/tear my line, and try to remove my fingers. But when all is said and done they are gorgeous fish in pictures!

funny you say that cuz the second one I caught did get my finger I dont have a pic of it because i had blood all over my phone,shirt, hand, reel you name it I was gushing good gave me 4 nice razor like slices from my knuckle to my finger tip. I ended up just stepping on it and yanking the hook out and booted it back into the water.

I've got a old pair of thick kevlar gloves in the back of the boat for musky and pike. Those along with my "Toothy fish dental kit." Pliers, forceps, jaw spreader. I remember the first time the girlfriend saw me open up the box I keep it all in. She said something along the lines of "Are you a fish orthodontist?" :goofy:

Never said I chose her for her brains....