Sign in to follow this  
hatrix

Stanley Ribbits Rock

So I grabbed a pack of these yesterday for the first time since I havent been really happy with what I have been using. Namely Cabelas buzz frogs and Rage Toads. I straight killed the fish the past 2 days on these things. It has been coolers in the 80's and mostly cloudly and the fish are just jumping on the hook for me. I caught quite a few nice ones around 4 or so but today I got a really nice one for around my area and figured I would share. Its not often you buy a brand new lure and pretty much instantly catch a "wall hanger" so that was kind of special.

The picture isnt great and doesnt do much justice since I had to take it my self and the way im holding it but ill make a consertive guess since I had no scale with me and say 6lb but I would be willing to bet it was more like 7.

NewImage1.jpg

Looks like a 5 to me but pictures are tough. No matter sweet chunk could be 7 but shure does look empty and it would have to be 24 inches to get 7 out of a fish that flat.

I just scaled a beast and it went 5'7 take a look at my last post ...

It was actually hair shy of 24". I have my rod marked so I can check length on the fly.. But it was just a guess on weight and I said 6 to be fair but it felt more like a 7.