Sign in to follow this  
(='_'=)

Falcon Bucoo Microguide, 7´ M, What For?

hey, i just bought me a Falcon Bucoo 7´, M, with microguides... i really bought it just because of the price ($30) , but i really dont have a need for it that i know of...

i have a Browning Silaflex M 6´6" I use for cranks, a Falcon Clark Wendlandt MH 6´6" for all plastics (worms, lizzards, senkos), and just got me an Abu Garcia Veritas MH 6´9" for spinnerbaits (havent tried it yet, i got it this weekend as well)....

so, what could i use this 7´ M rod for?? maybe deep diving cranks?? it feels (without having fished it yet) similar to my other MH Falcon, but way softer than the MH Veritas....

so what would you tie to it?? of course i will need to get me a reel for the rod, but that will be later, when i decide the better use for this rod...

if someone has this rod and can share their experience, or what they use it for, it would be very helpful....

maybe look in here

I had a similar question

That rod is perfect for 1/4 - 1/2 oz lipless cranks and light spinner baits. It work very well with Zara Spooks as well.

thanx!! so basically you use it for almost everything?? well, thats a start... i guess i will rotate all my arsenal to see what lures i like best on it...

now i only need to get a good reel....

7' M casting rod with a snappy backbone. Pretty much good for everything. Great generalist rod. I use these for jigs in open water, 1/4-1/2oz spinnerbaits and buzzbaits, lipless cranks, etc.