Sign in to follow this  
Caylub

Working Out Of Town

Im going out of town for 3 days and 3 nights next week to work. I'm not sure where I'll be staying yet but I will be in Tuscaloosa, AL. I know I will be working ten hour days. My question for you guy is : Would you bring some gear and try to squeeze in some fishing if you were me? I will be RIDING in a company vehicle. So I will have to use public transportation or walk to get to the water if there is any available. Any fishing I did would have to be after dark since I work from 6:30 am to 5 pm. My co-workers don't think its a good idea but they don't fish. I think bringing my little 4'6" ultra light and some light tackle is an awesome idea. What do you guys think?

When I traveled, I always took some fishin gear. Was a good way to keep occupied and outa trouble........lol. good luck, Caylub.

Take it, you never know if that trip will hold the BIG catch of the year.!!!

Good luck!

that's what im thinkin too. its atleast a chance to fish away from my home lake. my fish of the year so far was a dink so it wouldn't take much to be the catch of the year. lol

I use to take a fly rod with some wet and dry flies. Nothing serious, just fun.

I wasn't able to get to the water while in Tuscaloosa. I was just wanting to kill some time , stay outta trouble and maybe catch something worth showing you guys. Im heading back to my necks of the woods now to plan an outting. Thanks for the replies guys. I like to hear what you guys think.