Some time back, I posted several things about needing to carry less tackle. I primarily fish from the bank and got tired of lugging so much around w/ me...After getting some great advice and silently watching the post on here, I decided to go out and practice what I had learned (I did do A LOT of other research, but it was these post that started the process...). Long story short...This year, I caught two 8 lb+ bass and several other very large ones (on Claytor Lake, in SW VA - where only 10% of the bass population are LM and most are rather small due to the cold, deep water)! I have caught a ton of nice bass - all from the bank (nearly every outing! In all honesty though, I was only an average fisherman when I carried tons of tackle/lures).

Thank you for your patience for those of us who do not own boats and therefore do not have the luxury of fishing tournaments...I was about to quit fishing because I was overwhelmed by all of the "stuff." Now, I am back in the game and doing better than our local tourney guys! THANKS FOR HELP!

Oops, I forgot to say that since I narrowed down what I carry and throw, I am catching fish like crazy...Again, thank you for your patience w/ those of us who are "armatures."