Sign in to follow this  
Primus

Anyone Fish The Reaction Strike Rattlin' Revolution Shad ?

I bought their Bluegill bait a few years back and was not impressed. That said even Lucky Craft has a couple of dogs in their line-up. Saw this bait at a local tackle shop and was looking at the fast sink model which appeared to be a cross between a lipless crankbait & a small swimbait and I was intriqued, that said I'm a little leary of their baits based on my first impression. I'm curious if anyone has fished this enough to give a fair evaluation and what your opinion is regarding this bait .

XCBS Revolution Crankbait?

If so, we featured it in our August box and it got some pretty good reviews on our site: http://mysterytacklebox.com/shop/reaction-strike-xcbs-crankbait

A few years ago I was cross shopping the revolution shad with the spro shad and went with the revolution shad. Honestly, I caught fish with them and some nice ones at that. The bad, the joints break so if the "rattlin" revolution shads are like the old ones I'd be weary.

I don't know if they have changed in quality but the swimbaits I bought in the past from reaction strike were pure crap. I had to return one 5 times to get a bait that didn't fill with water or that would swim right. As mentioned the ones that work do catch fish but the joints break way to easy. I wouldn't pay for the shipping if someone sent me one for free.