Sign in to follow this  
tbone1993

Sunline Super Fluorocarbon

Has anyone ever fished this line? I want to try a new line out just to test it out. I am probably going to pick up sunline sniper for leader material so this would be used strictly as a solid main line for cranking.

I haven't but for cranking I would think it would be a decent choice for a less expensive floro. I was going to get this line but decided to stick with invisix instead due to a lack of reviews. If you try it be sure to give us some feedback.

I haven't but for cranking I would think it would be a decent choice for a less expensive floro. I was going to get this line but decided to stick with invisix instead due to a lack of reviews. If you try it be sure to give us some feedback.

I was going to just get invisix  but then I saw this and thought about giving it a shot.  A family friend is sponsored by sunline but i dont think he has used this line yet.

I used this line all last season and thought it was great. I used 14lb test and it was strong and cast very well. I would think it's fine for cranking. Definitely worth checking out, in my opinion. I'll be buying more this year.

I really like this line. I used 20lb for pitching 3/8-3/4oz jigs and t-rigs last year and never had any real issues. Great knot strength, decent abrasion resistance, no line breakage issues, but it does have some memory once its been on the reel for any period of time... than again most fluoros in 20lb test will 

• Like 1